Forums Forums Newbies & FAQs Drivers Permit

  • Author
    Post count: 3

    Hello all.  I ran autocross with HSCC a good bit for several years but it has been a little while.  I am wanting to get back into it and get the wife and kids involved.  One of my kids will be 15 and have only a SC learners permit when the season starts.  SCCA rules say he can participate if a parent rides with him.  Is this the same rule at HSCC?  Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone again.

  • Mark WallSound Guy
    Post count: 113

    Our Insurance requires that the driver have a unrestricted license for auto crossing cars.  Junior Karts are available for 12-15 year olds without a license.

    Welcome Back.


You must be logged in to reply to this topic.