Forums Forums HSCC Events 2017 Autocross School (04/08) Instructor/Volunteer Thread

• Author
    Participant

This is the Instructor list for the Autocross School. This list also contains any other volunteers that wish to help.

Instructors:
    -Erich Baumgartner
    -Luke Armstrong
    -Cameron Albea
    -Ben Davis
    -Mike Taylor
    -Mark Wall
    -John Ward
    -Jacob Beasley
    -Daniel Semon

Other volunteers:
    -Cory Pittman
    -Cody Jenkins
    -Andrew Foley

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Erich Baumgartner ErichB.
  • Luke ArmstrongTheSnuggler
    Participant

I can instruct or work.

• Cory Pittmancorycp
    Participant

Me and Cody Jenkins will help in any way you need.

• Cameron AlbeaCameron Albea

Instructing.

• Andrew Foleyandrewfoley49
    Participant

I can volunteer.

• Cameron AlbeaCameron Albea

Michael Taylor for instructing.

• Mark WallSound Guy
    Participant

I am planning to be there for the day.  I can instruct or float the course.  Whatever is needed.

Mark.

• John WardComposiMo

Instructing… or whatever is needed ??

• Art Truckenbrodttrucke
    Participant

Bill, you are welcome to drive the FX16.  It will force your smoothness as it’s on all season tires.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.