Forums Forums For Sale / Wanted 1981 Yamaha RC100 Kart, AK/AKM, includes KT100

• Author
    Participant

Hi everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been active in the club, but it’s time to sell my kart. It’s been sitting in my garage for almost 3 years, and it’s time to pass on to someone that can enjoy it. I’d prefer to keep it in HSCC since there’s a bit of a club pedigree to this particular chassis and it’s well suited to autocross.

Anyway, it’s a 1981 Yamaha RC100 chassis that’s been set up for 2015 AKM rules. Lots of ag center class wins, an FTD or two, so it was quick and sorted a few years back. I totaled up my receipts at one point and found that I had over $2000 in R&D and parts.

All kart goodies in my garage, including the original KT100 engine (need cylinder hone and piston), spare Predator wedge engine, a few clutches, extra seat, etc., etc. (meaning a plastic tote or two of crap) goes with the sale.

It’s listed on CL for $1230, but make me a cash offer or trade me something interesting and/or Miata related (2005 MSM is my latest), and we probably have a deal as long as you keep the kart in the club.

Thanks!

CL ad:

https://asheville.craigslist.org/snw/d/1981-yamaha-rc100-race-kart/6433989360.html

• huschspeedhuschspeed
    Participant

Price dropped to $970  in the CL ad.

• huschspeedhuschspeed
    Participant

Sold to a good home!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.